Sunday 3 April 2016

Guess Who's Back, Back Again

Yes Hello, Bonjourno, Konichiwa, I am back.

I haven't actually been anywhere, but regardless of this, I am back.

The real reason that I had vanished over the new year was honestly, because, when I started this blog last year it was purely because we had to.

To get extra credits for my university degree we were told to create a blog. Now, I did enjoy it yes. But I didn't enjoy it to the extreme that I imagined myself keeping it going after the term had finished when it simply didn't count for anything anymore.

So that's what I did, I essentially abandoned my blog, which looking back now was fairly stupid as I spent a long time preparing and writing the posts and wondering what people would want to read, even though barely anyone read them, if you did hello and sorry to disregard you!

But a couple of people actually told me that they had read my blog (ok, this was mainly some of my family and close friends - but they're still people, right?!) and they said they really enjoyed the sarcastic and witty tone, which I wanted to get across from the start.

So due to the high in demand thirst for me to come back*** here I am, back and ready to hop right into the saddle once again.

Watch this space.

 ***please note the sarcasm here, if you don't my previous and future blog posts will be lost entirely on you...***

No comments:

Post a Comment