Monday 26 October 2015

Uni Life: Week 4

It's coming to the end of the fourth week at university. To say these 4 weeks have gone quickly would be an understatement.

It seemed like just yesterday I was packing up my room and preparing for the 10 minute journey (yes, you heard that right) to Buckingham university.

Living so local to the university prompts a lot of questions about why I'm living in halls and not commuting from home. The simple answer: I needed to get a breather. I think every 18 year old reaches a point where they feel it's time to go solo and become more independent away from the clutches of their parents, I know I did.

*Quick disclaimer: becoming independent still means I can take my washing home once a week, or maybe twice...and maybe pop back for the odd Sunday roast*

So, over these past 4 weeks I've collected together photos and videos of the people who have added to my university experience, including my favourite ones below:


First night of uni - as you can see, it was a messy one!


The second night in Oxford was equally as messy - but luckily this picture was taken before any morals were lost...


I was fortunate to meet four big personalities in the first week of freshers


*Cue the obligatory jumping shadow photo*


                   One of the first pictures of us together, and one of my favourites


London drag night - a night full of laughter and silliness
below is a short video I managed to record - look how she slays!



*Obligatory pre-law ball selfie* (almost missed the bus for this one picture)











No comments:

Post a Comment